Monday 5 October 2009

Music mazagine

Questionnaire

Are you male or female? (please circle)
Male/Female

Do you normally buy music magazines? (please circle)
Yes/No.

What normally attracts you to a magazine? (please circle)
Genre
Front cover
Price
Model
Other
(if other please state here ……………………………………………………..)

How much would you be willing to pay for a music magazine? (please circle)
Less than £1
£1.00
£2.00
£3.00 or over.

Do you prefer to see male or females on the front cover? (please circle)
Males
Females

What type of music do you prefer? (please circle)
Chart music
Dance
Rap
Indie

What would you like your music magazine to include? (please circle)
Interviews
Posters
Album reviews
Free gifts
Other
(if other please state …………………………………………………………….)

How often would you like your magazine to be released? (please circle)
Daily
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly

Are you more likely to purchase a magazine if there is a free gift? (please circle)
Yes

No


After giving my questionnaire to 50 people, I compared my results so that I would be able to find out what the publics ideal magazine would be.

These are my results:





























































































When I create my magazine I will make sure it fits the criteria that the public have chosen, as they are my target audience.

No comments: