Monday, 28 September 2009

This is my final contents page, I have followed the conventions of a contents page to make it successful. I have used the same colour scheme as my front cover so that they matched, and they are the colour scheme of school. I have included bold sub headings, and also page numbers. It was difficult finding a photo to suit my front cover as I wanted it to link in with one of my stories. I also did not want to have to cut it out because the model's hair would have been very awkward. It was hard to get the camera angle of this photo right as I had to take it in mid-air.

No comments: