* I used the same colour scheme as my front cover.
* The main feature takes up almost half of my entire contents page, to show to the reader this is an important factor of this issue.
* The text is split into three sections: 'On the cover', 'Inside' and 'Regulars', so that it is easy for the reader to find what they are looking for.
* I kept the layout simple as this is a common convention of a contents page.
* I have used only two colours and two fonts so that it does not look cluttered or unprofessional.* However, the text was far too large and my photograph was a bad quality.
* I changed the main photograph as this one is bolder, brighter and more eye catching.
* I added a drop shadow to page numbers so that they stand out and also made them a different colour. This helps to keep my layout simple and easy to read.
* I added page numbers on top of photographs so that it is easier for the reader to find what they are looking for.
* I added an outer glow to 'Brooke Davis' to make is stand out on the white background.
* I included an editor's letter as this is a common convention of a contents page.
* The red line down the middle of the page helps to seperate the two sections of text.